A Good One to Start With

A Good One to Start With
BLANKET FLAME

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Me & Robot Art Gallery - A Perfect Match!


I have been working hard these last several weeks to launch my prints in a gallery setting. It's been so exciting. I don't know how these things happen but somehow they always work out... what they want seemed to be work like mine, very graphic-design oriented, and I needed an opportunity like this one to push the work to the next level of exposure and presentation. I'm thrilled!
The opening was last Friday night, April 2nd, and as far as I was concerned, a huge success. So many people came and loved what they saw, several pieces sold, and most of all, I got so much enthusiastic feedback. Really gratifying. It will be up through May.
They do a first-class job at Robot and I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Lara August (owner) and Andrew Watson (graphic designer) for everything. What a wonderful experience!

No comments: